Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bed Time

Greetings,

It's nice to know that after 20 months of Mama putting the little one to bed(with only a couple of exceptions), Patrick will go to bed for daddy as well.

I was never jealous of his fixation on her. I knew he loved me, just as much as the boob...er....mommy. At some point he would favor me and the go back to her and so on.

I am just happy I can give my wonderful wife the freedom to go straight from work to an event without coming home to put the buddy to bed. She can go have fun. Adult fun. Without the kid.

So here's to you, always.

Slainte,

Kevin

3 comments:

Nancy Chase said...

What a great husband you are!!!

Selfless said...

In the MS2 universe, not all of them are made to the same standard. Some, of course, are high quality and Maplestory M Buy Mesos will offer hours of gaming enjoyment. Others, unfortunately, are nothing more than a quick run at your hard-earned cash. Learn the difference between games by reading the helpful article below. Buy your games preowned. MapleStory 2 are often very expensive. You don't want to spend all that money just to find out you hate the game you bought MapleStory2 Mesos. Used games are cheap, so you can handle it if you don't like it as much as you expected to.

smrtsmith said...

A website I have been using is quite good, called MMOAH. Google search for "mmoah". User evaluation is very good. This game trading website is quite professional, all items are real-life production, a variety of trading methods, customer service online in real time, all orders can be processed in a timely manner, and can be consulted at any time. I have made several transactions on this site including Buy FFXIV Gil and there are no security issues yet.