Monday, October 1, 2007

Day Two

Greetings all,

Yard work sucks. Especially when there is a section of yard that was over grown fifty years before your house was built, and the previous owner didn't care enough to even trim it. If you hadn't guessed, I have just come in from hacking through said plot of land. There is an apple tree buried in the mess of ivy and blackberry bushes I somehow need to get the chainsaw wrapped around. Thankfully, it is under as much control as can be expected for that part of the yard. GRRRRRR!!

Two nights ago, I refined my own recipe for seafood pasta. I added mushrooms and tomatoes. Surprisingly, my wife said it could use a little bit of hot pepper. She is not one for spice on the same level as me, and as such I didn't put any in. Oh well, I guess I will have to put some in next time and see how it goes. I will post the recipe when I get it perfected. That's all for now. Take care,

Slainte,

Kevin

No comments: